Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Café Update

We’re coming, we’re coming. Perfect Cup is on the way! Our opening date, however, has been pushed back from the end of this month to the end of next month. We’ve had the odd, ‘expected but unexpected’ stumbling blocks which have delayed our opening but that’s just all part of the learning process. Work continues at a pace and the shop space continues its transformation. Our counter and tables have been built and installed… and are looking pretty snazzy, if I do say so myself :o). The plumbing and electricals are now complete, light fixtures and mirrors mounted and storage tables all unpacked and set up. Food badges have been obtained and some pastry sampling has begun (and I can tell you we’re off to a very yummy start). Perfect Cup will be up and running soon enough. I’m looking forward to serving you the best cup of coffee you’ll find anywhere on the island!

4 comments:

  1. My friend's bro is trying to get his restaurant open on the avenue and the good Mayor of POS won't allow him to because he hasn't got parking. I hope this isn't an issue for you because I'd hate for all this hard work to get stuck at the 99th hour - Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I am hurt..i was not invited to submit Pastry samples.

    Tks
    Andrew.H.Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Oh I've been sampling... just had a lovely piece of sweetbread! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare, prayers sent up and fingers crossed :o)

    ReplyDelete