Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

People’s Daily

Luscious mélange of molasses, chocolate, dried fruit and vanilla with a nutty, creamy syrupy finish… The Social beans have arrived.

This espresso blend is called People’s Daily and was the same blend that we used on the barista course in Toronto… the same blend that introduced me to the wide, beautiful world of pure, unadulterated espresso.
Father Dearest delivered the beans right to my door. Straight to the Silvia, in fact. No sooner was he in the house than were we getting the machines fired up to explore the fresh roasted goodness of the People’s Daily. Nothing beats the taste, aroma or gorgeous, silky crema of fresh roasted beans! Who’s coming over for some? Hurry. Offer only available while stocks last.

2 comments:

  1. I like this coffee as well, although I am a little more partial to People's Liberation and the Ethiopian Sidamo SO. I enjoyed flipping through your blog and seeing your espresso journey begin. Seems like we are on close paths with our coffee discovery. My blog is Coffeestork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had tried the People's Lib as well. That was quite nice. Ethiopian Sidamo- I take it you like your coffees on the fruitier side? I haven't tried that one yet. Will have to get on it :o)

    ReplyDelete