Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day one- complete

Dose, Tamp, Rinse, Pull
Dose, Tamp, Rinse, Pull
Over and over again and then some more!
Then steam the milk- Purge, Dip, Lower tip, Plunge, Swirl
Over and over and over again.
Then Latte Art- Okay this one I have no mantra cuz I still haven't gotten it right.  Hopefully I'll get it during the final coffee-making session on Monday.
What a day! It was long but interesting and extremely tasty.  I had a really good espresso for the first time.  I'm telling you guys once it's good coffee you can ditch the sugar and milk.
Oh and since we are almost in the lovely month of June, I know many of you are wondering just what to get me for my birthday.  Simple: a Dalla Corte Evolution super automatic.  It's only a few thousand dollars (USD)- Thanks!










Here's my best attempt at a rosetta for Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment