Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Poor Husband

Poor Husband has been placed on a default coffee ban through no fault of his own. He too has become initiated into the ways of the Ovaltine, Milo and Quik. In the first few weeks I did still try to prepare a morning cup of Joe for him and Mother-in-Law but then it just became too much. Mother-in-Law has returned to Nestle instant as a substitute but Husband can’t stand that stuff. He tried Rituals a few times but has not been pleased. In a last ditch effort he requested that I at least coach him on how to make a decent home brew. We’ve had varying degrees of success so far. He’s most definitely looking forward to the day when I can go back to preparing his morning coffee drink. Poor thing… although at least now I know he really and truly did appreciate my coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment