Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

…and Back!

Hi guys! Sorry for the prolonged absence.

It would seem that the time has come for Husband and me to grow our own little coffee bean. Expected roast date is mid May 2011. In one of life’s ironic little twists, despite my deep love of and devotion to all things coffee, I haven’t been able to stand the smell of the wonderful drink - at all - over the last couple of months. How absolutely disappointing! I’d even gotten permission from my doctor to go ahead and enjoy my morning cuppa! And as if to rub salt into the wound, my mind had to go get involved in this wicked trick and even going on to coffee related websites made me feel sick! Even my very own blog was nausea inducing! What a travesty!!!

Anyway, now that my Coffee Bean has had her/his first three months to develop, things are slowly getting better. While the smell of coffee still isn’t my favourite (insert long exaggerated sigh here), I can at least once again visit my own blog on a regular basis. It’s going to be very interesting trying to write about coffee that I’m not actually drinking but we’ll see how creative I can be! Keep reading!

2 comments: