Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

It’s a hard life… relatively

wednesday.1.september.2010


Since when did I start working long hours and weekends too?  I'm not sure my system can quite handle this shock.  Ah, the joys of working in Finance during Budget season. Thankfully "B" day is next Wednesday and all these tiresome fiscal policies, measures and numbers will be over. 

Poor Silvia must feel like an abandoned child right about now.  I haven't pulled a single shot in over a week!  My mornings have been too rushed to dedicate the time and care necessary to produce yummy espresso; and my nights have been… well… good only for a quick shower and bed!  I've even turned to Pepsi for afternoon caffeine pick-me-ups… sad… especially as I prefer Coke. Oh well.

Don't worry Silvia… September 8th … you and me have a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment