Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Perfect Cup’s 100th Post!!!!



*Champagne corks popping*   or rather   *Silvia's boilers whirling*

It's Post 100!!!!! I can't believe I've written 100 of these little snippets already.  I certainly hope you guys are enjoying reading the blog as much as I've been enjoying writing.  There will be many more snippets to come as I have yet to master the perfect espresso or cappuccino.  It seems that every time I get one fabulous drink it takes several others before I can repeat the feat.  But the fun is most certainly in trying. 
I've been more fortunate in perfecting my French Press brewing technique and have produced some stunning black coffees, which were able to boldly stand on their own with no added flavour enhancers (milk and sugar). Apparently I've also been whetting the appetites of my family, friends and readers from across the globe: Canada, the United States, the UK, Japan, St. Lucia and right in Trinidad and Tobago.  Your comments and suggestions are most certainly appreciated.  I'd appreciate some fresh roasted beans from your respective countries as well, thanks  ;o)  Similarly, I look forward to preparing a fresh cuppa for you when we next meet.
Anyway, I compiled a short list of some of my favourite posts from this first 100.  It's a great catch up for those of you who weren't following from the beginning and a quick stroll down memory lane for those of you who've been here since May (oh so long ago).  Happy Reading!
                     

By the way, who's coming over later to celebrate with some cappuccinos???!!!      

3 comments:

  1. Me! Oh wait.... darn. :( Just so you know, with only Starbucks here I've reverted back to tea.... although I've founds some lovely loose leaf varieties....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fair enough! I'll sort you out again when / if you come back over the Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete