Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

and We're Back!

I can't believe it's Friday already! Happy Eid to all my Muslim friends celebrating today. I love public holidays! Husband and I will be off for some tasty treats later this evening and will be having some sawine later instead of our cappuccinos.

'B' day has come and gone, so now my life has returned to some semblance of normality. Thank goodness! This morning I brewed up another fantastic batch of the Dean's Beans Full Moon to welcome the morning. (Well... technically it was to welcome the afternoon, as I didn't quite make it off the bed until 11:30).

I've got a long list of drinks I'd like to try over the next few days including some Vietnamese coffee, a Godiva inspired hazlenut surprise and another iced latte. Keep tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment