Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Mmm… chocolate

Snickers, KitKat, Lindt, Oreos, Cadbury… I need to get back to regular working hours!  These coffee deprived late evenings and nights have forced me to consume untold amounts of chocolate calories.  Need to get a fix from somewhere, after all.  Two more days then it's back to normal. Poor Husband has been just as neglected as Silvia.  He's turned to the cakes.  Don't worry loves of my life… I'll be back soon.  Even if I'll also have to apportion time to my new best friend… the treadmill!

3 comments:

  1. What may seem like poor husband to some, may also appear like lucky-guy to others....wife working late...could rock-back and eat some cake (no commentary on how many slices consumed)watch a lil sports....Hmmmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So with all this talk about Chocolate and coffee, it's confession time. This is Sister-in-law #1, who was initially introduced as not keen on coffee, well I am hooked. My plain ole cup of hot chocolate has recently decreased to just below half a cup and now topped off with no other than - coffee. Well Kimmy, you have succeeded, another addict to add to your list and not to mention, another family member who now truly embraces Silvia as the latest addition to the family .. hmmmm how fitting as Kimmy's husband and all his siblings have names that start with S.
    Welcome to the family Silvia......

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love it!!!!!
    Next time you come home give me your coffee wish list!

    ReplyDelete