Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Out of Practice

sunday.16.may.2010


Very busy days- Friday, Saturday and Sunday- kept me out of the house and away from my Silvia. So not much to report on the practice front. However, word seems to be spreading about my coffee-making endeavours. A brother-in-law keeps reminding me to call him to come over and try some of my espresso; one of Husband’s friends passed through the other day and made a point of noticing the coffee trolley (She’s supposed to come by again in June for some good coffee).


Why June? Because at the end of this month, my father and I are off to the Canadian Barista and Coffee Academy in Toronto to hone (obtain) our espresso making skills. Given how my practice has been going so far, I’m really looking forward to getting some expert advice on how to achieve espresso perfection (or close to it).


So one more week of dithering around on my Silvia. Soon I’ll be training like a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment