Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Farewells

Husband's Friend has returned to D.C. after spending just about three months in Trinidad.  In that short time I managed to convince him that Coffee, prepared the right way, is good!  He had more or less given up the beverage a few years ago and was a confirmed 'tea person'.  Spending time at our house, however, he most certainly got back into the coffee habit.  I made sure to send him off with a People's Daily cappuccino and a Moka Java French Press brew.  Don't worry Husband's Friend, there are lots of great independent specialty coffee shops in your area to fill the coffee void.  Keep on drinking!

 

On another note, we're bidding a very very temporary farewell to the burr grinder again this weekend.  While Husband and I celebrated 1 year of marriage last week, my parents celebrated 30 this week!  We're off for a beach weekend with them and will once again be relying on Mr. Coffee's blades.  I really should get a more transportable burr! Ah well, I'm sure the outstanding taste of the Moka Java will stand up to the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment