Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

It's Here

It's here! It's here! It's here! I touched it! I smelt it too!
The Esmeralda has arrived.  In fact, Husband collected the box from the couriers this morning.  He had just dropped me off at my office and was heading to his, when the couriers called to say they were on their way to make the delivery.  He cut them off en route, got my package and swung back to my office to show off the goods.  It was well worth the drama. 
The scent that wafted out as I opened the box was simply enchanting.  There was none of the usual overpowering heavy chocolate and coffee aroma.  The fragrance was gentle- a light and teasing mix of coffee and flowers.  Nestled in a corner, inside the box, was a cute little coffee can, with the Hacienda Esmeralda Special Microlot label.  I will post pictures later.
After spending a few minutes in silence with the Esmeralda, I re-packed the box and left the treasure in Husband's capable hands.  See you this evening Esmeralda. There'll be a cuppa you with my name on it!


2 comments: