Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Roasted and Shipped

Got an email from Counter Culture this morning. The Esmeralda has been roasted and is now in transit to yours truly. I haven’t been able to pull up the coffee’s exact location as yet but that info should be available shortly. Keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll have the beans in my kitchen by Friday afternoon.
Check out this New York Times Blog on the Esmeralda: http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/26/ristretto-hacienda-la-esmeralda/

2 comments:

  1. I had geisha at coffee cupping school. When I tasted it I said out loud - "oh my god." Someone in the class said back - "close, they call it god in a cup."

    Amazing coffee. Hopefully the person who roasted it knows how to treat something this delicate.

    ReplyDelete