Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

Breakfast Hodge-Podge

sunday.13.june.2010
                       
Continuing in the theme of lazy weekends, my Sunday sunrise was again rather belated. However, Husband and I managed to get to 11 a.m. mass and made it back home in time for a hearty 1 p.m. breakfast.
Breakfast was served with a hodge podge coffee brew (some El Machete mixed with Black Cat mixed with Waitrose French Roast)- quite literally the odds and ends of ground coffee that I've been too miserly to throw out.  Of course this is a completely taboo practice in the world of specialty coffee and will never happen in my coffee shop (when we actually open)!  However, my few-days-old pre-ground coffee was still 100 times better than any Foldgers or Maxwell House.  I do recommend a bit of milk and sugar in this brew though.

No comments:

Post a Comment