Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Withdrawal

Going through a slight caffeine withdrawal right now. I woke up ridiculously late this morning so didn’t have time to make my morning cup. Rituals is right around the corner from my office but… exactly! There was also the ever available Nestle instant in the office pantry but again… exactly! By mid afternoon I was getting pretty desperate for something coffee-like. I even considered breaking my ‘no tea fast’. From somewhere within I found the strength to resist. I also couldn’t find the tea bag I keep stashed in my drawer. The next best thing? Chocolate cake! That did the trick. Thank goodness for leftover birthday cake.


I’m currently waiting for Husband to get back home with dinner. I’m really looking forward to after dinner coffee tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment